Rose Damascena Facial Lotion
" Deeply hydrate dry, sensitive and mature skin for a clear, even complexion."
A light facial lotion with the power of Rosa Damascena (Rose Damask) Flower Extract suitable for daily use.
A light facial lotion with the power of Rosa Damascena (Rose Damask) Flower Extract suitable for daily use. Rosa Damascena helps to soothe and calm sensitive and irritated skin, while providing rich moisture and nutrients to deeply nourish. Apricot Kernel and Macadamia oils provide rich plant nutrients for healthy and balanced skin. Rosehip Oil rejuvenates the skin while helping to soothe and heal breakouts and imperfections.
For sensitive, dry and mature skin types
- Helps to reduce the visible signs of ageing such as fine lines, wrinkles and pigmentation
- Hydrates the skin for long-lasting moisture
- Clears and brightens the complexion
- Helps improve skin elasticity for skin that is fresh and youthful
- Improves skin’s natural moisture barrier for ongoing protection against the environment
- Soothes sensitive and irritated skin types
Rosa Damascena (Rose Damask) Flower Extract
Apricot Kernel Oil
Sunflower Seed Oil
- After cleansing and toning, apply Rose Damascena Facial Lotion using fingertips to gently press onto face, neck and decolletage.
- Use morning and evening. Suitable for use under makeup.
Distilled Water (Aqua), Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Rosa Damascena Flower Extract, Xanthan Gum, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Allantoin, Commiphora Myrrha Oil, +/- CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), Silica
Preservatives, Parabens, Phenoxyethanol, Mineral oils, Artificial colours, Artificial fragrances, Palm Oil, Propylene glycol, PEGs, EDTA, Isopropyl alcohol, Formaldehyde, GMOs
Cruelty free and not tested on animals
Committed to sustainability, all product packaging is recyclable including bottles, lids, labels, and boxes. Boxes are made from cardboard derived from sustainable forests and printed with vegetable based inks.