A skin purifying face mask with French Green Clay to deeply detox the skin of dirt and impurities.
A skin purifying face mask with active, mineral-rich French Green Clay to deeply detox the skin of dirt and impurities. New Zealand Manuka Honey helps to dissolve surface impurities, relieve skin redness and reduce the appearance of pores. A stimulating blend of freshly cut organic herbs, including Chamomile flowers and Peppermint leaves invigorate the skin for a fresh and radiant complexion.
Purges skin of dirt and surface impurities
- Cleanses and exfoliates skin of increased cell turnout
Reduces the appearance of pores
- Helps regulate oil production
- Boosts skin circulation for a bright and radiant complexion
French Green Clay
Sweet Almond Oil
Sunflower Seed Oil
Rosemary Leaf Oil
Spearmint Leaf Oil
1. Prepare skin by cleansing face and neck
2. Apply a thin layer of Green Clay with Herbal Oils Mask to the face and leave on skin for approximately 15 minutes, or until dry
3. With damp hands, gently massage a few drops of water into mask
4. Wipe away remainder of mask with a damp face cloth5.Rinse face off any mask residue.
Recommended for use 1-2 times per week. Oily skin types may benefit from using up to 3 times per week.
Distilled Water (Aqua), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Cetearyl Olivate, SorbitanOlivate, Kaolin(White Clay), Illite(Green Clay), Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol,Potassium Sorbate, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, CymbopogonSchoenanthus(Lemongrass)Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Mentha Viridis(Spearmint) Leaf Oil
Preservatives, Parabens, Phenoxyethanol, Mineral oils,Propylene glycol,PEGs,EDTA,Isopropyl alcohol, Formaldehyde, Artificial colours, GMOs
Cruelty free and not tested on animals
Committed to sustainability, all product packaging is recyclable including bottles, lids, labels,and boxes. Boxes are made from cardboard derived from sustainable forests and printed with vegetable based inks.