Neroli Aurantium Night Balm
A rich night time treatment to help the skin to visibly combat the signs of ageing while you sleep.
A hydrating overnight balm with a synergistic blend of pure plant oils and extracts to deeply nourish the skin while you sleep.
A hydrating overnight balm with a synergistic blend of pure plant oils and extracts to deeply nourish the skin while you sleep. Neroli Aurantium, a potent skin elixir used throughout history by ancient royals, helps to fight breakouts in congested skin types and reduce the visible signs of ageing such as fine lines and pigmentation. Beta Carotene (Vitamin A) rich Carrot Root Extract helps to brighten the skin for a clear and radiant complexion. Wake up to firmer, fresher skin.
For all skin types
- Helps to reduce the visible signs of ageing such as fine lines, wrinkles and pigmentation
- Hydrates the skin for long-lasting moisture
- Clears and brightens the complexion
- Helps improve skin elasticity for skin that is fresh and youthful
- Improves skin’s natural moisture barrier for ongoing protection against the environment
- Soothes sensitive and irritated skin types
Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Oil
Jojoba Seed Oil
Sunflower Seed Oil
Carrot Root Extract
- In the evening, prepare skin by cleansing, toning and applying your chosen serum, eye cream and lotion.
- Use a small spoon or scoop to dispense balm onto fingertips
- Lightly pat balm into skin until full absorbed
Distilled Water (Aqua), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Fruit Oil, Beeswax, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Beta Carotene, Tocopherol, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Oil
This ingredient list is subject to change. Please refer to the product label for the most accurate ingredient list for each individual product purchased prior to use.
Preservatives, Parabens, Phenoxyethanol, Mineral oils, Artificial colours, Artificial fragrances, Palm Oil, Propylene glycol, PEGs, EDTA, Isopropyl alcohol, Formaldehyde, GMOs
Cruelty free and not tested on animals
Committed to sustainability, all product packaging is recyclable including bottles, lids, labels, and boxes. Boxes are made from cardboard derived from sustainable forests and printed with vegetable based inks.