Neroli Aurantium Massage Wax
"I decided to get a massage balm so that I can do my own facial treatments at home. This balm is great because it maintains it's slip until you wash it off so that you don't need to use any more during your massage."Helen
A skin stimulating and deeply nourishing ampoule to thoroughly cleanse and invigorate the skin.
A skin stimulating and deeply nourishing ampoule to thoroughly cleanse and invigorate the skin. Neroli Aurantium, a potent skin elixir used throughout history by ancient royals, helps to fight breakouts in congested skin types and reduce the visible signs of ageing such as fine lines and pigmentation. Use regularly to improve elasticity, circulation and radiance, for skin that glows with health.
For all skin types
- Helps to reduce the visible signs of ageing such as fine lines, wrinkles and pigmentation
- Hydrates the skin for long-lasting moisture
- Clears and brightens the complexion
- Helps improve skin elasticity for skin that is fresh and youthful
- Improves skin’s natural moisture barrier for ongoing protection against the environment
- Soothes sensitive and irritated skin types
Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Oil
Sweet Almond Oil
Sunflower Seed Oil
- After cleansing, melt a small amount of massage wax in palms of the hand
- Use fingertips to gentle massage wax into face and neck for 5-10 minutes (less for sensitive skin types)
- Blot excess with a tissue and then gently wipe away with a warm, damp face towel
For best results, use twice a week as part of your skincare routine.
Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Beeswax, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Oil, Tocopherol
This ingredient list is subject to change. Please refer to the product label for the most accurate ingredient list for each individual product purchased prior to use.
Preservatives, Parabens, Phenoxyethanol, Mineral oils, Artificial colours, Artificial fragrances, Palm Oil, Propylene glycol, PEGs, EDTA, Isopropyl alcohol, Formaldehyde, GMOs
Cruelty free and not tested on animals
Committed to sustainability, all product packaging is recyclable including bottles, lids, labels, and boxes. Boxes are made from cardboard derived from sustainable forests and printed with vegetable based inks.
I decided to get a massage balm so that I can do my own facial treatments at home. This balm is great because it maintains it's slip until you wash it off so that you don't need to use any more during your massage.