Orangeflower Cleansing Milk
Gently remove makeup and dirt without irritation with this creamy, cleansing milk.
A light and calming plant-based cleansing milk with the sweet citrus scent of Orangeflower, to gently cleanse and nourish all skin types.
A light and calming plant-based cleansing milk with the sweet citrus scent of Orangeflower, to gently cleanse and nourish all skin types. Pure cold-pressed Lemon, Bitter Orange and Sweet Orange essential oils naturally cleanse and tone, while Sweet Almond and Jojoba Oils soothe and nourish the skin. A mindfully formulated hypoallergenic cleansing milk created without harsh detergents and chemicals
For all skin types
- Gentle removes makeup, including eye makeup
- Normalises skin’s natural pH balance
- Hydrates skin for long-lasting moisture
- Balances oil production
- Refines the appearance of pores
- Brightens skin for a radiant complexion
Bitter Orange Flower Oil
Bitter Orange Oil
Sweet Almond Oil
Lemon Peel Oil
Sunflower Seed Oil
- Apply cleansing milk to a dry face and neck
- Add a few drops of warm water and work cleansing milk into a later using fingertips
- Gently massage in circular motions over face and neck
- Use a face cloth and warm water to gently wipe off skin
- Splash face with warm water to thoroughly remove any residue
Repeat this process to remove stubborn makeup.
Distilled Water (Aqua), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Glycerin, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Oil
Sulphates, Preservatives, Parabens, Phenoxyethanol, Mineral oils, Artificial colours, Artificial fragrances, Palm Oil, Propylene glycol, PEGs, EDTA, Isopropyl alcohol, Formaldehyde, GMOs
Cruelty free and not tested on animals
Committed to sustainability, all product packaging is recyclable including bottles, lids, labels, and boxes. Boxes are made from cardboard derived from sustainable forests and printed with vegetable based inks.