Neroli Aurantium Facial Serum
" I just use a couple of drops every morning and night. It really helps with fine lines and wrinkles and my skin feels tightened." Guilia
A luxuriously silky serum with a synergistic blend of 98% organic Neroli Aurantium and Jojoba Seed oils to reduce the visible signs of ageing such as fine lines and pigmentation.
A luxuriously silky serum with a synergistic blend of 98% organic Neroli Aurantium and Jojoba Seed oils. Neroli Aurantium, a potent skin elixir used throughout history by ancient royals, helps to fight breakouts in congested skin types and reduce the visible signs of ageing such as fine lines and pigmentation. Working in synergy with skin nourishing Jojoba Seed Oil, this serum deeply penetrates the skin to enrich and improve the complexion for your best skin every day.
For all skin types
- Helps to reduce the visible signs of ageing such as fine lines, wrinkles and pigmentation
- Hydrates the skin for long-lasting moisture
- Clears and brightens the complexion
- Helps improve skin elasticity for skin that is fresh and youthful
- Improves skin’s natural moisture barrier for ongoing protection against the environment
- Soothes sensitive and irritated skin types
Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Oil
Jojoba Seed Oil
- Prepare skin by cleansing and toning
- Apply 3-4 drops of serum onto forehead, cheeks and neck
- Use your fingertips to gently pat serum into skin until fully absorbed
Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Oil
Preservatives, Parabens, Phenoxyethanol, Mineral oils, Artificial colours, Artificial fragrances, Palm Oil, Propylene glycol, PEGs, EDTA, Isopropyl alcohol, Formaldehyde, GMOs
Cruelty free and not tested on animals
Committed to sustainability, all product packaging is recyclable including bottles, lids, labels, and boxes. Boxes are made from cardboard derived from sustainable forests and printed with vegetable based inks.
My skin is always dry in winter. I designed to try this serum. It improves my skin dehydration problem and brightens the complexion. However, it will be better if it is more oily. Moreover, I would like it to come in a 20-25ml container and lower the price.
After trying a few carol priest products I decided to try this serum as well, wondering why this is so expensive. And it turned out this little bottle was amazing! I just use a couple of drops every morning and night, but I already notice the difference. It really helps with fine lines and wrinkles and my skin feels tightened. But I'm giving it 4 stars as it is too expensive for a very small bottle...