Rosa Damascena Night Balm
Add the Rosa Damascena Night Balm to your pm skincare routine to prevent and slow signs of ageing and to promote glowing, radiant skin.
A skin soothing overnight balm with a calming blend of pure plant oils and extracts to deeply nourish the skin while you sleep.
A skin soothing overnight balm with a calming blend of pure plant oils and extracts to deeply nourish the skin while you sleep. Pure Rosa Damascena, thoughtfully selected for its natural fragrance and skin balancing properties, gently soothes and restores skin’s natural moisture levels while helping to reduce the visible signs of ageing including dullness, pigmentation, fine lines and wrinkles. Working in synergy with skin nourishing Jojoba Seed Oil, this night balm deeply penetrates the skin to enrich and improve the complexion. Wake up to firmer, fresher skin.
For sensitive, dry & mature skin types
- Helps to reduce the visible signs of ageing such as fine lines, wrinkles and pigmentation
- Hydrates the skin for long-lasting moisture
- Clears and brightens the complexion
- Helps improve skin elasticity for skin that is fresh and youthful
- Improves skin’s natural moisture barrier for ongoing protection against the environment
- Soothes sensitive and irritated skin types
Rosa Damascena (Rose Damask) Flower Extract
Rosa Canina Fruit (Rosehip) Oil
Jojoba Seed Oil
- In the evening, prepare skin by cleansing, toning and applying your chosen serum, eye cream and lotion.
- Use a small spoon or scoop to dispense balm onto fingertips
- Lightly pat balm into skin until full absorbed
Distilled Water (Aqua), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Beeswax, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Rosa Damascena Flower Extract, +/- CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), Silica
Preservatives, Parabens, Phenoxyethanol, Mineral oils, Artificial colours, Artificial fragrances , Palm Oil, Propylene glycol, PEGs, EDTA, Isopropyl alcohol, Formaldehyde, GMOs
Cruelty free and not tested on animals
Committed to sustainability, all product packaging is recyclable including bottles, lids, labels, and boxes. Boxes are made from cardboard derived from sustainable forests and printed with vegetable based inks.