Neroli Aurantium Facial Lotion
"Can also be used to treat oily skin, reduce fine lines and hydrate all skin types."
A light facial lotion with Bitter Orange Flower Oil to help fight breakouts in congested skin types and reduce the visible signs of ageing such as fine lines and pigmentation.
A light facial lotion with the power of Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Oil, suitable for daily use. Neroli Aurantium, a potent skin elixir used throughout history by ancient royals, helps to fight breakouts in congested skin types and reduce the visible signs of ageing such as fine lines and pigmentation. Jojoba Oil and Hazel Oil provide rich plant nutrients for healthy, strengthened and protected skin. Beta Carotene (Vitamin A) rich Carrot Root Extract helps to brighten the skin for a clear and radiant complexion.
For all skin types
- Helps to reduce the visible signs of ageing such as fine lines, wrinkles and pigmentation
- Hydrates the skin for long-lasting moisture
- Clears and brightens the complexion
- Helps improve skin elasticity for skin that is fresh and youthful
- Improves skin’s natural moisture barrier for ongoing protection against the environment
Soothes sensitive and irritated skin types
Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Oil
Jojoba Seed Oil
Hazel Seed Oil
Carrot Root Extract
Sunflower Seed Oil
- After cleansing and toning, apply Neroli Aurantirum Facial Lotion using fingertips to gently press onto face, neck and decolletage.
- Use morning and evening. Suitable for use under makeup.
Distilled Water (Aqua), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Corylus Avellana (Hazel) Seed Oil, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Dehydroacetic Acid , Benzyl Alcohol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Beta Carotene, Tocopherol, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Oil, Xanthan Gum, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Commiphora Myrrha Oil
Preservatives, Parabens, Phenoxyethanol, Mineral oils, Artificial colours, Artificial fragrances, Palm Oil, Propylene glycol, PEGs, EDTA, Isopropyl alcohol, Formaldehyde,GMOs
Cruelty free and not tested on animals
Committed to sustainability, all product packaging is recyclable including bottles, lids, labels, and boxes. Boxes are made from cardboard derived from sustainable forests and printed with vegetable based inks.