Rose & Almond Oil Cleansing Cream
A skin nourishing cleansing cream enriched with Pure Rosa Damascena Flower Extract to remove dirt, oil, makeup and impurities.
A skin nourishing cleansing cream with pure Rosa Damascena (Rose Damask) Flower Extract to gently soothe and calm while clearing skin for a healthy complexion. Skin nourishing Sunflower Seed Oil helps melt away makeup, dirt and impurities. Gently removes stubborn makeup without stripping the skin and helps to normalise the skin’s natural pH balance.
For normal to combination skin types
- Mindfully formulated, hypoallergenic formula for sensitive skin
- Gentle melts away even stubborn makeup and eye makeup
- Deeply moisturises for long-lasting hydration
- Helps to balance skin’s natural pH balance
- Regulates oil production
- Helps to soothe sensitive and irritated skin
- Reduces the appearance of pores
Sweet Almond Oil
Rose Centifolia Essential Oil
Rosa Damascena (Rose Damask) Flower Extract
Sunflower Seed Oil
- Apply cleansing cream to a dry face and neck
- Add a few drops of warm water and work cleansing cream into a later using fingertips
- Gentle massage in circular motions over face and neck
- Use a face cloth and warm water to gently wipe off skin
- Splash face with warm water to thoroughly remove any residue
Repeat this process to remove stubborn makeup.
Distilled Water (Aqua), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Beeswax, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Lauryl Glucoside, Parfum, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Rosa Damascena Flower Extract, +/- CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), Silica
This ingredient list is subject to change. Please refer to the product label for the most accurate ingredient list for each individual product purchased prior to use.
Sulphates, Preservatives, Parabens, Phenoxyethanol, Mineral oils, Artificial colours, Palm Oil, Propylene glycol, PEGs, EDTA, Isopropyl alcohol, Formaldehyde, GMOs
Cruelty free and not tested on animals
Committed to sustainability, all product packaging is recyclable including bottles, lids, labels, and boxes. Boxes are made from cardboard derived from sustainable forests and printed with vegetable based inks.