Rosemary Leaf Plant Shampoo
" Rosemary Leaf cleans sebum, dead skin cells, and residue without irritating the scalp. It manages scalp problems such as hair loss, dandruff, and itchiness, providing healthy and shiny hair."
A mild and gentle plant-based shampoo (SLS Free) formulated for daily use with Rosemary Leaf to nourish scalp and encourage natural luster.
A mild and gentle plant-based shampoo formulated for daily use. With Rosemary Oil Leaf Oil and extract, known for their scalp nourishing properties, gently cleanse, increase moisture and encourage natural luster.
Hair is cleansed and revitalised, with improved strength and enhanced shine. Scalp is left feeling fresh, balanced and able to breathe freely.
Created without harsh detergents and chemicals to help prevent scalp irritation. Can help manage common scalp problems such as itchiness and dandruff.
For all hair types
- Gently cleanses without irritating the scalp or stripping the hair of vital moisture
- New Zealand Manuka Honey MG 500+ deeply nourishes and hydrates scalp
- Panthenol (Vitamin B5) improves moisture balance and enhances hair strength
- Mindfully formulated for all hair types and suitable for colour treated and damaged hair
Rosemary Leaf Oil
Rosemary Leaf Extract
Manuka Honey MG 500+
Panthenol (Vitamin B5)
Distilled Water (Aqua), Decyl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Coco-Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Cocoamphoacetate, Glycerin, Lauryl Glucoside, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Sodium Lauryl Glucose Carboxylate, Leptospermum Scoparium Mels (Manuka Honey MG 500+), Panthenol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Xanthan Gum
- Shake well before using
- Apply to wet hair and gently massage into hair and scalp until well lathered
- Rinse thoroughly, repeat if necessary
- Follow with Nettle Leaf Conditioner
Sulphates (SLS), Preservatives, Parabens, Phenoxyethanol, Mineral oils, Artificial colours, Artificial fragrances, Palm Oil, Propylene glycol, PEGs, EDTA, Isopropyl alcohol, Formaldehyde, GMOs
Cruelty free and not tested on animals
Committed to sustainability, all product packaging is recyclable including bottles, lids, labels, and boxes. Boxes are made from cardboard derived from sustainable forests and printed with vegetable based inks.