Rosa Damascena Facial Massage Wax
Rich in Vitamin C, this facial massage wax stimulates the skin helping to firm, improve elasticity and brighten the skin tone.
A skin soothing and deeply nourishing ampoule to thoroughly cleanse and calm the skin. Pure Rosa Damascena, thoughtfully selected for its natural fragrance and skin balancing properties, gently soothes and restores skin’s natural moisture levels. Rich in Vitamin C, this facial massage wax stimulates the skin helping to firm, improve elasticity and brighten the skin tone. Use regularly to improve elasticity, circulation and radiance, for skin that glows with health.
For sensitive, dry & mature skin types
- Helps to reduce the visible signs of ageing such as fine lines, wrinkles and pigmentation
- Hydrates the skin for long-lasting moisture
- Clears and brightens the complexion
- Helps improve skin elasticity for skin that is fresh and youthful
- Improves skin’s natural moisture barrier for ongoing protection against the environment
- Soothes sensitive and irritated skin types
Rosa Damascena (Rose Damask) Flower Oil
Sweet Almond Oil
Sunflower Seed Oil
- After cleansing, melt a small amount of massage wax in palms of the hand
- Use fingertips to gentle massage wax into face and neck for 5-10 minutes (less for sensitive skin types)
- Blot excess with a tissue and then gently wipe away with a warm, damp face towel
For best results, use twice a week as part of your skincare routine
Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Beeswax, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Tocopherol
This ingredient list is subject to change. Please refer to the product label for the most accurate ingredient list for each individual product purchased prior to use.
Preservatives, Parabens, Phenoxyethanol, Mineral oils, Artificial colours, Artificial fragrances, Palm Oil, Propylene glycol, PEGs, EDTA, Isopropyl alcohol, Formaldehyde, GMOs
Cruelty free and not tested on animals